Browse fishing hooks for sea mullet and pelengs
Hello! My name is Alex, and this will be small article is a review of Thomas hooks for sea fishing pelengasa and mullet (although I’m catching pelengasa-on-don). With these hooks I’ve met literally 3 weeks ago and it was the first acquaintance on the Internet in one of the clips on YouTube:
I liked the background on a small production with 30 years ‘ experience in which only 2 staff members! Guys do hooks handmade from tool steel with an unusual elongated and very acute sting, and with a big beard. And the hook, according to the seller, by itself, is made so that it is slightly springy and flexes at high loads and bursts, as is often the case with Gamakatsu or Ownername. What more could you want?
The only inconvenience that bothered me was the fact that the seller is in Ukraine, and I need shipping to Russia.
I got contacts and talk directly with manufacturers. The guy name is Victor and contacted us via Viber . According to him to his room (+380931104499)tied Viber WhatsApp and Telegram. The phone I gave as a thank you and soon you’ll understand why.
Here’s what I learned from the conversation:
They do worldwide shipping for one hundred percent prepayment. Shipping costs rarely exceed $ 10. You can buy both wholesale and retail. Wholesale offer I was not interested, so the price I did not recognize. As for retail, the price of a single hook just above the dollar.
I did order from $ 50, of which 7 ate shipping. The parcel arrived after 20 days from Kiev to Rostov by airmail.
So we got to the fun part. My first impressions when I opened this package and saw the hooks that I ordered delight and satisfaction. Now about the reasons
- Hooks looked gorgeous. The visual inspection brought satisfaction, and I realized that the hooks of manual work is not inferior to analogues in the accuracy of manufacture.
- The hooks turned out to be really acute.
- In my order was not marriage!
- I put 5 additional hooks in gift as a new client. It was a pleasure!
- The hooks take the correct position in the water.
- Have hooks already have a challenge , albeit a small one. The ride to increase it with pliers failed. Victor later reported that to do this with these hooks is impossible. Something about the violation of crystal lattice…
- If you try with your hands to straighten out the hooks, I feel like it is springy.
- Ball hook does not rotate and does not slide along the forearm. Size 15 mm – just perfect.
- I don’t know how to check whether it is tool steel or not, therefore, believe the word.
As for shape, I was very pleased with the hook 9 due to the shape of its tip.
As seen in the photo, the sting folded inside and I am sure that with this form the break of the lip of the fish will occur much more efficiently. Yes and the hook is pretty predatory.
Hook number 12, in my opinion, for fishing on the don is slightly too big and perfect for catching big pelengasa from 3kg Just do not throw in me tomatoes – this is my subjective opinion. We most often take a small thing and is medium in size and in this situation it is better to use nine. Forgot to say that the size of these hooks are on the Soviet numbering. For example, if the hook is room nine, then the distance from tip of sting to the forearm is 9 mm. so I a picture of their shop took, that was understandable:
This is my little review Thomas hooks for sea fishing. He composed specially for my friends and friends of fishermen and all those to whom this information may be useful. The questions related hooks Thomas and answer in the comments won’t because I don’t plan to do that. So if you have any, then Google to help you or call Victor (the phone number I gave in the beginning).
All the best!