By the end of summer in St. Petersburg did not find any pond with clean water
The CPS is again found in St. Petersburg no water with clean water. In this hot summer health doctors have not allowed the citizens to swim in the city.
As reported in the St. Petersburg Rospotrebnadzor, as of August 23 sanitary requirements do not meet all of the water water area of the city. According to the results of the August monitoring Department rejected the 46 water samples from the following reservoirs:
– the Izhora river (Adult and Children’s beach) in the Kolpino district;
-1st Suzdal lake (Top), 2nd Suzdal lake (Middle); 3rd Suzdal lake (Lower), Olginsky reservoir in the Vyborg area;
– The village pond in Pushkin district;
– lake Razliv (the beaches: “Officer”, “White mountain”, “North”, “Green Mountain”, “New”);
– The Gulf of Finland (beaches: “Kronstadt” – the Kronstadt district; “Komarovskiy”, “Affectionate”, “Wonderful”, “Golden”, “Child”, “Dubkovskiy”, “Sestroretsk” Resort district; “Sea oaklets”, in coastal areas);
– Neva (beach of the fortress);
– oz. Nameless in Krasnoselsky district.
Recall that sanitary inspectors in early summer is not advised to swim in lakes and rivers in the city. Last year hygienic standards correspond only water area of the lake “Unnamed” in the Red Village.
According to the materials: doctorpiter.ru