Crayfishing as an additional source of income
Many fishermen are not against to turn their hobby into an additional source of income. One of the effective ways is to catch crayfish. Unfortunately, this source of income is seasonal.
Considering that in modern society the Internet is not required to run on friends and neighbors offering their goods.
How to sell crayfish
- You need to know and importantly be able to catch them otherwise the idea will fail
- Must submit the announcement of sale of crayfish in the Internet. When the client calls, we can say no crawfish (sold out), but it will be tonight or tomorrow morning, depends on your ability
- To have a large water container for temporary storage of crayfish
Of course, it is very difficult to say what will be the income of each fisherman, such because depends from several factors:
- Free time for catching crayfish
- What amount of demand in the region
- Price per 1 kg of crayfish in the region of residence
And a number of other factors which can be listed almost endlessly, but… of Course there are pros! For example, the bait which attract crayfish is rotten meat. Buy the moldy stuff you with huge discount. Many shops with supermarkets happy to get rid of this product absolutely free.
Often the income from seasonal fishing of crayfish and their realization surpasses the monthly salary of labour by 2-3 times! Of course we are talking about real wages in the regions of 20-25 thousand rubles a month, and not come up with the average wage in the statistical fantasy of the government.
Because this way of earning suitable simple fishermen, not people born with a Golden spoon in his mouth. It’s like if one of our oligarchs got the ability to quietly dive and began to steal small thing and cell phones, the profit will be, and the point – no!
It is also not advised to go into this business with the head and especially to quit my job. It is unknown how the specific fisherman will move this fishing, which will personal income. In addition, we must not forget that income only seasonal!