Many anglers, with great impatience, waiting for the onset of winter and the beginning of pervolakia. During the season of open water fishing becomes boring, it becomes monotonous. Ice fishing also makes a variety of sensations angler. But winter fishing is fraught with a little more peril.
The first frost of the first ice fishermen every morning I look at the city ponds, getting to work, and wait for the weekend. Must be able to contain their impatience. And though they say that time spent fishing doesn’t count life, you should not carelessness to put your point. Every year thin ice becomes the cause of death. As a rule, among the victims are mostly fishermen. And therefore, let us recall some safety rules on the ice.
1. In closed ponds with no flowing currents and underwater keys the ice becomes faster than in the rivers and canals.
2. Safe for one person it is considered ice with a thickness of at least 10 cm, for travel of the vehicle at least 30 cm.
3. Strong is the ice transparent and loose and milky threat.
4. Moving across the pond, watch for the color of ice: the darker it is, the thinner.
5. Hang on the waist of the rope: if you happen to fail, it will help to get you faster.
6. Now many stores sell special claws — two sticks-arm with metal pins at the ends, connected by a cord. Hang them on the neck. Such spikes are more comfortable to cling to the ice, which quickly gets wet and is slippery.
7. If when moving across the ice it starts to sputter, you should go back to their own tracks.
8. Things are better transported on the sled. If the ice beneath you begins to crack, it is better sharp movement to roll back myself. Also you can do it with the backpack which is to be worn on one shoulder. In this case you need to safely and gently prostrate on the ice, increasing the area and reducing the pressure on the ice.
9. Don’t go out on the ice alone, and moving through it, observing the distance of 3-5 meters.
10. Get a successfully. It will help to test the ice, and in case of trouble it can be put across the gap of the hole.
11. If you still failed, in any case, don’t panic. Yes, ice water — not the most pleasant, but people can survive in these conditions, 5 to 7 minutes without severe damage to the body. But panic will not allow you to focus. It is necessary, holding the edge with your hands or spiked sticks, pull out the ice on one foot, then the second and as carefully, slowly crawl away to a safe place.
Don’t leave yourself on thin ice, but with the child guide the conversation about how dangerous it is!
In case of emergency call the rescue service by phone 01,101 or мобильного112.
BE CAREFUL ON THE ICE!
According to the materials: kirnews.ru