Features a snap winter float tackle
Symbolically all fans of fishing peaceful fish in the winter time can be divided into two types — those who catch on mormyshka anglers and passive-poplavochnikov. Each of them is sure that his method of fishing is most profitable. To argue about endlessly, like fishing tackle, fishing float has its advantages and disadvantages. Importantly, fishing was a pleasure, and what exactly to catch to decide the angler.
Tactics of fishing with a float rod in the winter
By and large, winter float tackle is not much different from the summer. Although there are differences. For example, when fishing in open water, the float should rise above the surface of water, playing the role of the visible from the shore of the indicator poklevki, as well as keeping the bait on the hook at a certain depth. In winter, if there is severe frost, the float gruzitsja in a similar manner, but at temperatures where the hole is covered with a crust of ice in a matter of minutes, the float has to be imbedded, otherwise you may miss the bite. This means that the sinker should weigh a little more than a signalling device poklevki. In this case, the float is sort of like not float at all, as deprived of its main quality is to float on the surface.
The process of fishing with a float rod in the winter
- Hook clings to the bait.
- The tackle is lowered into the well.
- After reaching the bottom, the sinker, the float moves along the line to be under water at a distance of 1-2 cm from the surface.
- At poklevke the float can dive under the water even more, to begin to move from side to side or float up.
- At the slightest suspicion on the bite necessary to make a sharp, but not strong sweeps, so as not to break the thin line.
Winter float rod consists of:
- of the rod;
- fishing line;
- the hook or jig (they can be combined in any order, focusing on the features of a reservoir);
The most popular designs of winter fishing-rods are the following:
- “Filly”. Usually a homemade rod of solid foam and durable whip. Legs “filly” in which she is on the ice also serves as a reel for storing fishing line.
- “Balalaika”. Versatile rod used as marmeladnyj and poplavochnikov, when available, of course, the legs to put him on the ice. The coil is built into the handle of the rod that gives it a resemblance to the eponymous musical instrument, in honor of whom it received its name.
- The rod with an open reel (spinning or conventional inertial). Quite a small plastic coil, performing the role of storage of fishing line, so as long casts when fishing from the bottom is not provided, however, in spite of this, some anglers prefer to use spinning reel, as with its help it is easier and faster to reel and reel the line. Especially when fishing at great depths. The body of the fishing rod is better to make foam so if you fall in the water tackle drowned and floated on the surface.
This files most often on the tips of these rods is attached a small Tulip and all over the whip — carrying rings, which greatly facilitates the work with tackle. However, such a design has its drawbacks — at strong frosts, a wet fishing line may stick to kolechkom that sometimes leads to disastrous results, up to loss of gear when you take a major trophy.
Fishing line is one of the key elements of winter gear. The thinner it is, the higher the probability of a bite. The line diameter from 0.1 to 0.18 mm, depending on the fish you plan to catch. For roach and bleak enough to be the fishing line of 0.1 mm, for bream and carp — 0,14, Sazanchikov and trophy bream — 0,18.
Designs of floats there are so many. In General, anglers prefer to make them yourself, knowing exactly what fish they are going to hunt. Divide floats to the following groups:
- Method attachment — sliding, rigidly fixed at one or more points, quickly interchangeable, etc.
- Consisting of one or more bodies (usually two).
- Simple and complex (popup radar).
Unlike summer angling, in winter the angler has to watch the float from a distance and top to bottom. And with this perspective it is not always possible to consider a gentle touch of fish to the bait, if the float is shifted to the side, and, for example, down a short distance. It is here that the cunning mind of anglers and embarking on all sorts of tricks, coming up with different designs of floats, which can facilitate the fishing hard work.
For example, setting the line compound float. The lower part of the float round or oval, and the top — tabletlevitra. The two parts movably connected with each other. Petal floats — more complex designs. When stationary, the petals of such a float are in the middle of a half-opened state. When biting, they will either close completely (when immersed in water), or to open up even more (with the rise of the float).
Like all elements of a winter snap, and the hooks should be small in size and as thin and sharp so that when you puncture the moth not much to hurt him. Otherwise, the insides of the larvae quickly emerge and lifelessly dangling from the hook colourless skin unlikely to attract the attention of fish.
Often fishermen use sinkers instead of the usual jig — “pellet”, “drop”, etc. Expensive baitless jig can not be used, since no game in the jig float fishing is not provided. Recently become fashionable jig, plastic, painted with fluorescent paint. Tie them up to the main fishing line on a leash just above the sinkers.
Ogruzka float fishing rod for angling from the ice is done in two different ways — a few pellets above the hook or a small weight, weighing more float and located below the gear, under the leash tied to the hook.
Build a fishing rod for winter fishing
1. For catching in stagnant water (lake, reservoir, or pond)
- Spooling fishing line on a reel or coil. It should be remembered that the stock of the line, shall be at least twice the depth of where you are going to fish. The diameter of the line depends on what type of fish you intend to catch — bleak and roach thinner, and for bream and crucian thick.
- Thread the fishing line through throughput rings or all the necessary holes.
- To attach the fishing line to the float in any convenient way for you.
- Ohrozit float using a deep container of water — enough cropped one and a half litre plastic bottle or three-liter glass jars.
- In conclusion — to tie the hook to the end of the line or leash.
For a change you can make to tackle the following changes:
- Bind instead of sinkers jig.
- To Supplement tackle excess lead with a hook or a light jig.
2. For fishing in running water (river, canal, dam, etc.)
Unlike float tackle for catching in stagnant water, tackle for the tide have to be a bit rougher and thicker — ogruzka heavier, and the string thicker.
- On the spool or the reel to reel the line thickness of 0,15-0,18 mm.
- Skip the fishing line through all the rings and holes.
- To attach the float.
- By the end of the fishing line attached sinker or a big jig, the weight of which is able to hold all the gear in approximately the same position on the course.
- Above the sinker or jig fit a lead with a hook or a light jig (preferably plastic). Leash length is chosen on the strength of the tide — the hook should not lie on the bottom, and the leash hanging freely above the hook, to be too tense position.
You can also use the mounting gear called inline, consisting of a sliding sinker, stopper made of silicone or beads and a leash, tied to the end of the fishing line through a small swivel or loop the loop.