Fish brook trout the benefits and harms, delicious recipes
Fish brook trout the benefits and harms, delicious recipes
At present, people began to pay special attention to nutrition because of the continuous deterioration in the food quality. Therefore, for people can recommend fish meat trout, although these people are becoming more and more. The meat of this fish contains high amounts of minerals and vitamins, so necessary for human health. Moreover, fish meat has a lovely char flavor characteristics. This means that it is possible to cook delicious dishes.
Loach refers to the members of the “red” fish. The color of the meat of this fish can change throughout her life, as well as in the changing habitat. Char is a close relative of the salmon family, which has dozens of types, differing in size and shape. As a rule, most of the fish species present industrial interest. Trout is the stream, lake and lake-stream.
- 1 Useful properties of fish
- 1.1 Calorie
- 1.2 Composition
- 1.3 Cosmetic properties and rejuvenating effects
- 2 the Use of fish loach
- 3 Harm fish loach
- 3.1 Allergic reactions
- 3.2 fishing in the do not clean the ecology of the waters
- 4 Recipes char
- 4.1 Fish trout in foil
- 4.2 Ear of char
- 4.3 How to pickle fish at home
- 5 Tips the experts-nutritionists
Useful properties of fish
In addition, the meat of the trout is very tasty, it is characterized by a large number of nutrients. As a rule, the b vitamins, vitamins a, E, K and PP, and minerals such as magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, sodium, calcium, potassium, copper and selenium. In addition, the composition of meat included the fatty acid omega-3. The latter perform the function of protecting human body from various bacteria and organisms that can harm the human body. They also reduce the likelihood of blood clots and blood clots that can lead to diseases of the cardiovascular system.
In 100 g fish loach contains 135 calories. From them 22 g of protein and 5.7 grams of fat. The carbs at all.
In 100 g of product contains huge amounts of vitamins, namely:
- A — 36 mcg;
- B1 — 0.14 mg;
- B2 — 0.12 mg;
- B6 — 0.3 mg;
- B9 — 15 mcg;
- B12 1 mcg;
- E — 0.2 mg;
- K — 0.1 µg;
- RR — 3 mg.
As well as mineral compounds such as:
- Calcium 26 mg;
- Magnesium — 33 mg;
- Sodium — 51 mg;
- Potassium 317 mg;
- Phosphorus 270 mg;
- Iron — 0,37 mg;
- Zinc — 0.99 mg;
- Copper — 72 mcg;
- Manganese — 0,067 mg;
- Selenium is 12.6 mcg.
Certainly I want to focus on Selene, as one of the rare components. It supports immunity and promotes rejuvenation of the body, leading constant battle with free radicals. Moreover, it prevents the appearance of cancers and reduces to a minimum the likelihood of heart attack.
Selenium takes an active part in the sexual health of a strong half of mankind, increasing the potency.
Cosmetic properties and rejuvenating effects
Many experts believe that the meat is char, if it is regularly consumed, has a certain effect on the human skin. If the fish is properly prepared, the results of this impact are visible to the naked eye within a short period of time. The skin becomes soft and silky. Moreover, decreasing the chances of acne. Antioxidants, which are found in fish meat helps the human body to fight various negative effects on human skin.
There is a strengthening of cell metabolism, and strengthens the circulatory system. There are young cells is somewhat faster, enhancing the rejuvenating effect.
Use fish loach
Meat char has useful properties due to:
- the large number of fatty acids helps the human body to fight with various inflammatory processes;
- reduce the risk of heart attack due to regular use of fish meat in food;
- a decrease in the levels of cholesterol and cleaning the blood vessels from blood clots;
- increases the saturation of bone calcium, making them more durable;
- due to the presence of thiamin, improves the process of metabolism in the body and also stimulates the production of hormones and enzymes;
- improving the health of the human immune system, due to the presence of selenium;
- people who use the meat of this fish, much less likely to suffer malignant tumors;
- brain cells receive oxygen, increasing mental abilities and enhance its vitality.
Harm fish loach
Despite the fact that fish meat has unique properties, certain categories of people to eat it should not be. First, it is possible to observe individual intolerance of this product, which is accompanied by the appearance of allergic reactions. Second, there are cases when fish are grown in challenging environmental conditions. Finally, if the fish is improperly prepared, when the usefulness of the product is minimized. Therefore, broil meat char is not recommended, despite the wide application of this technique in cooking
If it is just to bake, it is more tasty and healthy. Sometimes it even suggest not to add salt unless you are sure that it is not affected by parasites. Otherwise, people can inherit these parasites, which can lead to negative consequences. The fact that not all microorganisms are killed in the process of salting. It is very important to stick to technology and to properly handle the fish. Many people rush to try the product ahead of time and this is unacceptable.
There are certain categories of persons who do not tolerate the meat of this fish. Such cases, therefore, when the first signs of allergic reaction to eat the meat of the trout is not recommended. In such cases you will have to replace the fish for another equally useful product. And yet, such cases are an extreme rarity, which is no small problem for a person.
Fishing in not clear on the ecology of the waters
As a General rule, these fish would be of no benefit for all citizens. If water is observed the development of pathogenic microorganisms, the fish may give rise to various fungal and bacterial diseases to humans. In this case, the fish may not be sick. And yet, when you purchase should pay attention to the appearance of the carcass of the fish. It should look fresh and not have different spots or tumors, and have natural fragrance.
The best option is to buy fresh, live carcass. If this is not possible, then you need to pay attention to the eyes of the char. They can tell quite a lot. Eyes should not be prominent or highly advanced. In any case, it is not necessary to purchase the product, the origin of which is not known, especially in natural markets, where irresponsible sellers can not slip a quality product, knowing it. As a rule, any product must undergo a certification process. This approach will allow you to stay alive and unharmed, and most importantly.
The challenge is not only how to prepare it, but to save the maximum of useful substances. Meat of trout is considered a dietary product but it is with proper cooking. Immediately you should pay attention to the fact that frying, smoked or salted fish is not recommended. Despite the fact that it will be delicious, most of the nutrients will be lost. The resultant carcinogens can lead to the formation of malignant tumors, weight gain and the deposition of cholesterol. Naturally, no one wants that to happen. Therefore, the preparation of char, you should pay a lot of attention.
Therefore, to prepare such a valuable product in these ways is a crime. The biggest benefit from this product only if the meat of this fish cook soup or bake it in foil. Such techniques are not something new and unknown. Currently, most people prefer these recipes.
Fish trout in foil
The ingredients of the recipe:
- carcass char – 1 kg;
- onion – 1 piece;
Ear of char
The ingredients of the soup:
- one carcass of fish;
- 2 potatoes of medium size;
- one carrot medium size;
- 2 tomatoes not large;
- onion – one onion.
How to pickle fish at home
- At the first stage of preparing fish for salting. For this, the fish rid of the head, viscera, tail, fins and scales then the fish is thoroughly washed under running water. At the same time, such parts of fish like head, tail and fins are not thrown away because they can cook healthy soup.
- Then the carcass is cut along and it is removed from all bones. At the same time, the skin should not be removed.
- In a separate bowl you need to mix salt and sugar, then this mixture gently laid the fish pieces. Depending on how much time will the fish be in a mixture of salt and sugar, you can get the finished product of different salinity. In this case, it all depends on personal preference.
- Dishes covered with a lid and set somewhere for a day in a cool place. Although you can hold and the longer that you can guarantee her safety. In any case, if the finished product is too salty, you can soak it in water.
- No sooner than the day the fish can be eaten. Serve fish on the table, pre-clearing it from the skin and cut into suitable pieces.
As an option, after that, the fish pieces can be folded into a plate and pour sunflower or olive oil. To the fish received the necessary flavor and soaked with butter, before giving on a table it is recommended to hold in a cold place for about 3 hours.
The advice of experts-nutritionists
Nutritionists recommend eating meat char. It’s not just meat, but a pantry is necessary for human nutrients that contribute to normal functioning of the body.
Scientists have determined that a hundred grams of this meat contains the daily norm of vitamin E. human Health should always come first, and it depends on proper nutrition.