How to choose spinning. Classification of spinning
Of course, new to fishing you know, what is spinning, but many of them face problems at the stage of purchasing my first spinning. Because styles catching a sufficient amount, and the assortment does not stop replenished with new models. So before you buy, you should be familiar with the theory.
The classification of styles of fishing:
- the jerking.
You should pay attention to the fact that some styles can be mixed and, accordingly, the rod will have to choose special. Unfortunately, there is no rod that would fit for any conditions, but one spinning can be used for several destinations
You also need to know that there are some of the most common materials used to manufacture the rods:
- carbon is the most popular material because it is light in weight, increased flexibility and strength, consequently, the more elastic the fiber, the greater the price you have to pay for spinning;
- fiberglass is the most common, due to the low price and ease of use is perfect for beginners who are just getting acquainted with the culture of fishing with spinning, but unlike the graphite has a larger weight;
- composite materials, that is simultaneously the rod is made from graphite and fiberglass, and has the average characteristics and price.
Also, the design of spinning rods is divided into:
- telescopic spinning, the main feature is the compact size, however, due to the presence of joints between the knees decreases the strength;
- the plug is essentially a pair of tubes that are connected, respectively, these rods is the modularity and compactness that allows you to change the length at any time, only replacing one of the two elements and to take it with you without fear of not having enough space for the other things;
- the whip, the oldest and occupies a lot of space design, but is very durable and tend to their maximum length rarely over two meters.
In addition to the material and design of the spinning, it should also pay attention to the length, respectively, than the length of the rod the greater the casting distance. You also need to pay attention to the material from which the handle and the quality of crossing rings.
For the first time, you should purchase a spinning reel, which will hit the pocket, especially from a variety of options at affordable prices and at the same time having a sufficient number of positive qualities. Of course, spinning is not acquired for a couple of seasons, and for quite a long time, so before buying you should confirm the integrity and absence of defects on the product, as well as not be superfluous to seek the advice of the shop staff, they will help with this.