How to pickle eggs pike
How to pickle eggs pike
Because of its flavor characteristics, pike caviar is not for nothing belongs to the Royal delicacies. It takes an honorable third place, after the red and black caviar. Is considered a dietary product because of the meager fat content. Is a source of valuable products such as protein.
In addition, it contains sufficient amount of minerals and other nutrients. It is quite natural that one pike won’t be enough to annoy caviar. Therefore, you need to catch as many of the predator.
- 1 What you need to do to pickle eggs
- 2 Preparation of caviar and fish
- 3 Recipes for pickling pike caviar
- 3.1 Simple technology, based on sunflower oil
- 3.2 Method of hot cooking eggs
- 3.3 Recipe “five minutes”
- 4 Useful quality pike caviar
- 5 Conclusion
You need to to pickle eggs
You need to have sufficient amount of clean water to the eggs a good rinse. Can be used as ordinary fine salt, large sea. There is quite a lot of various recipes, to cooking pike caviar. As a rule, they differ in the composition of the ingredients, which are based on different seasonings.
To pickle the eggs, you need to prepare:
The most time consuming step is the process of preparing the calves, so you need to be patient.
Preparation of caviar and fish
Pike is cut very carefully with cleaning your oven. At this stage of pike out the bags of eggs. Caviar is released from the sacs as a result of removing film. After that, the eggs are cleaned from the blood and other debris. Since the ROE of pike is not large, this is not easy.
There are several technologies for the separation of eggs:
- alternatively, you can use a meat grinder, but the film is wound, if the blades are dull or it is ground, if the blades are too sharp. Then you have film to draw from the whole mass of eggs, like garbage and it can take a lot of time;
- the second option is associated with the use of the mixer. The film just wrapped around the beaters of the mixer and they can be easily removed;
- the third option involves the use of a coarse grater. Then all the veins and the film will be on hand;
- the fourth method is the same as the previous one, but uses a grater, a sieve;
- the following method based on the use of colander and conventional forks. You can use a bowl, the volume of which is three times greater than the volume of caviar. Caviar develops in a bowl and then poured the boiling water. Then with a fork the eggs mixed in for 5 minutes. The entire film rises up with poor quality eggs. Then the water is drained in a bowl filled with cold water, to more thoroughly wash the eggs. The procedure is repeated several times until the eggs are cleansed completely;
- at the final stage the caviar is filtered through cheesecloth, which is folded into several layers. You need to take and cover the bottom of a colander with layers of cheesecloth;
- eggs along with the water, poured on a gauze. Once the water is removed, the caviar is placed in cheesecloth and squeezed lightly, leaving as much moisture as possible. The caviar is ready for further operations, it remains only to check if it cleared.
Recipes for pickling pike caviar
Simple technology, based on sunflower oil
The composition of the products:
- pike caviar – 0,5 kg;
- salt – 3 tbsp. spoons;
- vegetable oil – 100 ml.
In a cleaned and well-washed eggs filled with salt. Takes a fork and beat the contents until white foam. Then, in salted caviar is poured 2/3 of the cooked vegetable oil and thoroughly mixed, after which the caviar is put in the refrigerator. While ROE is in the fridge, it’s time to prepare the jars for storage.
Because caviar is not much, it is best to take capacity is not a large amount, for example, baby food, mustard or horseradish. Before use the containers should be sterilized by steam or in the oven for 15 minutes. The same procedure should be done with covers.
The eggs are poured into jars, and poured on top of it a layer of sunflower oil with a thickness of 1 cm of the Jar tightly closed when eggs are moved to a refrigerator for 5 days. After this period the eggs can be eaten.
The way to “hot” cooking eggs
You will need the following components:
- pike caviar;
- sea salt (0.5 kg calves will need 2 tbsp.);
- the sunflower oil.
A similar option involves cooking eggs in boiling salted water. If 1 l of water 400 g of salt, you get enough salt solution, called brine. After boiling such solution for 2 minutes, it is poured caviar. Just as soon as the eggs are removed from heat and filtered. Before serving the caviar on the table, it is added to sunflower oil to taste. This delicacy can be stored in the refrigerator for no longer than 3 days, although it is unlikely to be able to stand in the refrigerator for so much time: it just eats.
The recipe for “five minutes”
The cooking process:
- takes 1l of water for every 200g pike caviar.
- Water placed on the fire together with sea salt (small). Salt is necessary to take 2 tbsp per liter of water.
- Water with the salt brought to a boil, this composition is added a variety of seasonings.
- Taken prepared eggs and poured this marinade, after which the product is left on for 10-15 minutes. This uses only part (half) of the solution in order for the eggs to disinfect and clean better.
- After that, the water is drained, and eggs filtered through cheesecloth. The remainder of the solution is placed on the fire and bring it to boil, after which they again pour the eggs, but already in half an hour. It is possible to stir with a fork. After this time, the eggs again filtered.
- The product is salted to taste.
- Per 100g of caviar should take 100 ml of sunflower oil.
- A mixture of eggs, salt and oil beat with a fork until the appearance of white foam.
- Eggs laid in a transparent container and placed in refrigerator for 4 hours. That’s all, home delicacy is ready.
The useful qualities of the pike caviar
It is necessary to say about the pike, the meat of which is a large amount of protein. Its caviar is no exception and contains a sufficient amount of protein that is easily digested by the human body. The use of the pike caviar in the food leads to rejuvenation of human skin, due to the high protein content.
Accelerates the regeneration of skin cells, and it becomes more elastic, due to the content of vitamins such as vitamins a and E. Amino acids included in protein strengthen human immunity. In this regard, it is recommended to use as many pike caviar, if certain problems with the immune system.
In pike caviar has a sufficient amount of iodine, which has a positive effect on the functioning of the thyroid gland. This will contribute to less fatigue and more vitality. In addition, the use of pike caviar leads to optimization of metabolic processes in the body, preventing excess weight. Omega-3 fatty acid will relieve the body of excess cholesterol, clear blood vessels and improve the cardiovascular system.
Despite this, it cannot be used for children under 3 years due to the presence of collagen. In addition, the eggs are not protected from various parasites, so eating it raw, people at risk of Contracting parasites. But having prepared her for one of the recipes the risk of infection is reduced to zero. So, from the correct and high quality preparation technology affects human health and this should be remembered always.
In conclusion, we would like to say or remind you that water reserves are being depleted much faster than we would like. Catch any fish during the spawning period is prohibited, including pike. So before you worry about the usefulness of your diet, you should think about the consequences. It will not be born thousands, if not millions of fry of pike, which then can grow into a full-fledged individuals. Subsequently, they can become the object of interesting fishing lures. Maybe better to think about what you can replace this healthy product, because the options there are a lot of them.