How to wind fishing line on the spool of a spinning
Very important to reel the line on the spool of the spinning reel. If you do it wrong, you can expect a nightmare with tangled fishing line, in the form of a nest, when to roll up ago abandoned the bait is simply impossible.
If you have no skills and knowledge, it is better to do it someone else possessing them in order to prevent embarrassment on the fishing. Also, it can do in a store that sells fishing line. There should be a device that does this quickly and accurately.
If for various reasons you need to wind the fishing line on the spool of a spinning yourself, follow these tips:
- Open the bail of a spinning reel. It is a metal bracket that pivots up and down. Up – open down – closed.
- Tie the fishing line on the axis of the coil axial node.
- Put the spool of fishing line is purchased on a firm, level surface with the label facing up. Fishing line should be wound, the reel spinning just as it comes off the coil.
- Thumb and index finger of the free hand gently hold the line 15-20 turns of the knob. It is advisable always to hold the fishing line a bit, creating the opposite of resistance when winding, to avoid walking the line that leads to the formation of the tangled skein.
- Stop. Check the winding row by row. Do it slowly baiting the line. If it starts to curl, flip the purchased reel and line the other side (label side down) and try again.
- Use different directions to avoid twisting.
- Wrap the line until it fills a spool of 3 mm to the edge. Negatywnie or peremanivanie may cause problems when throwing.
Congratulations, you made it. You can also use an elastic band to wind the fishing line on the spool of a spinning or wrap it around the eyelet of the coil (if it comes with it).