In Krasnodar, cases of selling counterfeit caviar
Residents of Krasnodar in social networks complain that the fairs and streets of the city under the caviar of pink salmon and chum salmon are trading chemical fake. The “KEY” to figure out how to distinguish a good product from a counterfeit.
The President of the Krasnodar regional Association on protection of the rights of consumers Love Bahmutova told about the rules of caution when buying red caviar.
Don’t take anything where there is no permission to trade – this rule applies to all foods. As for caviar, it is better to buy only in specialty stores.
You have the right to request supporting documents, which indicate the manufacturer, address, manufacturing date, period of implementation.
Be sure to take the receipt confirming the purchase, even at the company store. Then, in the case of a poisoning you will be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
How not to miscalculate when buying such a costly product as red caviar, says the official website of the Russian system.
1. Pay attention to the production date. Good caviar is produced in those months when the fish are the salmon are spawning. This process continues from mid-may through October-December.
2. Choose eggs labeled “standard” on the packaging and is made in the places of traditional fishing of salmon in Kamchatka and Sakhalin. On the Bank must be specified fish species.
3. Check the conditions in which is stored the eggs. The ideal temperature is from – 4 to – 6 °C.
4. The eggs of the first grade integers of the same color and size, neslepties. When you flip banks does not have immediately to “slide” along the walls of the maximum number of eggs may fall on the cover.
5. Embossed digits on the tin should be convex, not depressed is a sign of factory product. Swollen Bank (“bloat”) – a sign of the presence of the eggs of unacceptable types of microbes.
6. On the label of high-quality goods will be the Russian Mark of quality.
According to the materials: ki-news.ru