In two years, the Yamal population of whitefish has decreased in 30 times
The theme of aquaculture development on the Yamal Peninsula was a major at the district fishery Board.
From day to day manifests quotas for the catch of valuable fish species in 2019. They establish the Ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation on the basis of scientific advice. As told to the “Red North” the head of the Department environmental and resource studies Gosrybcenter Andriy Matkovsky, the quota for Yamal will be reduced by approximately 300 tons. The reduction is not significant, because it will be possible to produce about 3 thousand tonnes of white fish.
– Gosrybcenter gives advice on the mode of fishing, and sustainable use of species. If the quotas are violated, it has the spawning herds, – explained Andriy Matkovsky.
The scientist believes that stocks of most commercially valuable fish on the Yamal Peninsula continue to decline. Hardest-hit livestock whitefish, and nelma. One of the reasons for the plight of the poaching.
– However, in most situation is aligned, and the fishermen increased catches of Peled, whitefish-Siberian whitefish. In good shape is vendace, underutilized stocks of Arctic Cisco, it a lot especially in Gyda lip. Grow supplies black fish: IDE, pike, burbot – listed representative of Gosrybcenter.
Thus, according to the opinion of Andriy Matkovsky, the black fish harms the reproduction of whitefish, Vieira necessary food base.
– Scientists are conducting monitoring in the area Salemale, Ambury – there is migration of whitefish. So, for the past two years, the number of whitefish there fell by 30 times, the source said.
Aquaculture – the center of attention
Deputy Director of the Department of agriculture, trade and food Yamal Vyacheslav Zhegulev noted lakes in the region are many, but suitable for stocking – small. And this is one reason that entrepreneurs are so reluctant to deal with grazing (commercial) fishery.
– Since the adoption of the regional law “On aquaculture” in February 2017, a list of applications for the 35 lakes that claim two dozen organizations. Most interested in Yamal and Priuralsky districts. But only seventeen of the reservoirs studied by scientists. Twelve of them were suitable for fish farming, they were included in the list of fish-breeding sites. The suitability of others yet to be explored, explained Vyacheslav Olegovich.
Experts have estimated to produce 200 thousand tails of juvenile whitefish in the lake or the Ural Yamal districts need from 3.2 to 4 million rubles, inclusive of transportation costs. And still need money for special equipment. Such a financial burden on forces not every entrepreneur or commune. So they doubt whether to start costly?
This year, only one indigenous community “Ilebts” of the Yamal district has secured the right to use the lake Saladito. There are five families of the tundra-dwellers are going to grow Peled for sale.
In addition to them, engaged in active farming community “Kharanorskaya” and Sobski fish hatchery, lakes in PUR and Priuralsky areas. Other suitable water bodies even though and rented while not in use.
The purchase of fingerlings to compensate
Now the region has a road map for the development of aquaculture. One of its objectives is to provide indigenous northerners Securom, whitefish and white salmon, by stocking of suitable ponds.
To make life easier for fish farmers, the relevant Department is improving mechanisms of state support.
The farmers are ready to compensate for 50 percent of the cost of fish seed and 70 per cent for the purchase of feed. But this assistance is not the limit of the possible. Recently, the relevant Department has prepared a draft normative acts providing for compensation to 95 percent of costs for the purchase of fish fry material!
Also for the first time in 2019 fish organizations will be allocated grants to 15 million rubles for development of the material-technical base, – said Vyacheslav Gedolim.
Note that the farmers-the farmers are granted the right of ownership issued for live bait and prey it is not quoted. Who the fish grows, it eats, and sells, or arranges for their land paid fishing trips.
Whitefish and broad whitefish will be more
The leader of the Yamal aquaculture – Sobski hatchery plans in 2019 to grow in their pools 23 million fry chira and 12 million whitefish.
While there refuse Peled (syrok), and so in excess. Only this year in the Yamal ponds produced 34 million individuals of this fish. Now decided to concentrate efforts on the reproduction of the most endangered species of whitefish.
– Has already received permission to catch of manufacturers of chira and whitefish in the basins of the rivers Ob and Taz. At first sight, I think, the plant will fully satisfy your need for a live calf. As for whitefish, the volume of purchases depends on the outcome of fishing, – said General Director of the company of Danil Eltekov.
Recall that in the current season Sobski the plant was collected in the river 51 million eggs chira. It was enough to in 2019 to purchase planting stock for breeding.
In addition, the third year of the enterprise form the brood stock of whitefish. In the long term it will reduce another item of expenditure – a purchase of this kind. Here already has over 25 thousand individuals. Almost half of them aged more than two years.
– The first whitefish eggs in significant volumes planned to be in 2020. I note that the repair-brood stock Obskogo whitefish hatchery in 2018 entered in the register of the Federal Agency for fishery. Herd CIRA has more than 4 600 fishes aged from years and above, – said Daniel of Eltekov.
According to the materials: ks-yanao.ru