Resident of the Moscow region caught fishing 110 thousand volts

A resident of Sergiev Posad district almost died while fishing. It is located right lines and in time the fish hit the line under tension, transmits Radio “Posad”.

The man was electrocuted with a voltage of 110 thousand volts. His equipment turned into dust, and he received 80 percent of burns of a body.

It all happened on the banks of the pond. The victim was given first aid and then transported to the clinic. His condition is critical.
According to the materials: vseogkh.ru

Print article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *