Limitations the autumn and winter fishing in Crimea
The Crimean Department of the Azov-black sea territorial administration Rosrybolovstva reports that on the basis of the requirements of section 52 “of the Rules of fishery for Azovo-black sea fishery pool” (further – fishery Rules), 1 November 2018 to 28 February 2019 prohibits the extraction (catch) of water biological resources in the following areas of the Black sea, adjacent to the Crimean Peninsula:
– in the water area of the Yalta sea trade port to the mouth of the river waterfall Yalta on the distance from the coast less than 100 m;
– in the water area of the Yalta sea port and all along the Central promenade of Yalta, at the distance from the coast less than 100 m;
– on the waters of the port of Artek at a distance from the coast less than 100 m;
– in Feodosia Bay from the Central pier of Theodosius to the pier at Cape Distemper inclusive on the distance from the coast less than 100 m;
– from the pier of Karadag natural reserve to Cape Thick, inclusive, on the distance from the coast less than 100 m;
– from Cape Meganom Cape Cave inclusive to distance from the coast less than 100 m.
In addition, in accordance with paragraph 13.2 of the Rules of fishing, from November 15, 2018 March 31, 2019, prohibits the implementation of all types of fishing on the wintering pits specified in Annex No. 1 to Rules of fishery “the List of wintering holes located on water objects of commercial fishing importance Voronezh, Volgograd, Lipetsk, Saratov, Rostov and Tula regions, Krasnodar Krai, Republics of Adygea and Crimea.” All sites, some wintering holes are in the inner water bodies, including the Crimean Peninsula.
Also, in accordance with clause 47.14 Rules, the specified period is prohibited to carry out underwater fishing on all inland waters of the Peninsula. To fish in these waters from the shore to a fishing rod and spinning is possible, except in the places indicated in the Annex No. 1 to Rules of fishery as wintering habitat for freshwater fauna.
Note the Crimean anglers: none of the places the shoreline, except listed in p. 52 of the Rules of fishing, restrictions on fishing there. However, anglers should remember that from October 29 to December 31 of the current year discontinued catch all species of black sea mullets in connection with the development of the recommended volume of their production.
In case of violation of the ban on fishing, anglers can be brought to administrative responsibility under part 2 of article 8.37 of the code of administrative violations, which envisages imposition of penalty in amount from two to five thousand rubles.
According to the materials: krym.fishretail.ru