Paid fishing cancel
From 1 January 2020 fishing enthusiasts are waiting for serious change. As became known to “Komsomolskaya Pravda”, the government on Tuesday submitted to the state Duma amendments to the bill on Amateur fishing that regulate fishing in the country.
The law on Amateur fishing can’t take for 6 years. In 2012, the government introduced a bill to the state Duma. A year later, the deputies adopted in the first reading, and then all died. A few years later on the bill remembered the forum of the Russian popular front. After that Vladimir Putin has instructed the government to finalize the bill. “Komsomolskaya Pravda” learned prepared by the government amendments.
So, what’s new is waiting for anglers.
1) the Government will approve a special list of valuable fish species. To catch such fish will need to obtain personal permission angler is a document of strict accountability, with series and number type hunting ticket. Permission be prescribed individual rate of extraction of water resources indicating the amount (weight and quantity) and instruments of production, timing and place of origin.
2) the Bill clarifies the concept of “daily production rate” (this applies to catching any fish, not just valuable). For different types of biological resources, the daily rate is set to the number of copies or weight.
3) it is Prohibited to catch fish using nets, explosives, chemicals, electric current.
4) spearfishing is Prohibited in places of mass rest of citizens.
5) Prohibited use of individual electronic detection of fish underwater, using scuba and other self-contained breathing apparatus.
Tools used for underwater hunting, it is prohibited to use above the water surface. The government is explained by security considerations, and also the fact that recreational fishing often turns into a fishing leading to the destruction of aquatic resources.
6) From 1 January 2021 Russia will disappear sites for paid fishing. Entered into by the owners of the fisheries agreement will be in effect one year from the date of enactment of the bill into force until 31 December 2020. As explained by the correspondent of “Komsomolskaya Pravda” in the government, the current owners of the various bases for Amateur and sports fishery can continue to provide services for the provision of the fishermen to rent gear, boats, hotel services, supply but can’t charge for fishing, except for aquaculture farms.
FOR CARP – WITH WEIGHTS?
After reading the government document, we had a lot of questions. Fishing for many Russians, not just a hobby, but a way to feed themselves, and the authorities suddenly decided to subordinate it to rules and regulations. Well it turns out that: before you throw a rod, you will need 20 time to think, suddenly catch a valuable fish or fish in excess of daily requirement. What then? For example, the angler instead of two bream on caught three kilos 700 grams. Him as a poacher detained and fined? Not to mention the fact that fishing will probably have to go with the weights!
In the case where the daily production rate is set by weight and caught 1 specimen with a weight exceeding the daily production rate, to penalize a Amateur angler, will not be, – explained the correspondent of “Komsomolskaya Pravda” a source in the government. – Daily allowance of fish already established by the current law on fishing for all regions of Russia. The maximum volume of catch per person per day determined for each fishery basin, the species of aquatic bioresources and reservoirs.
Approved the figures take into account the status of stocks, especially the fisheries in a particular region and the opinion of fishermen. For example, in Murmansk, where possible sea fishing, daily catch of cod and haddock – 50 kg, and in the Astrakhan region – 5-10 kg, depending on species. Rules of catch spelled out in the rules of the fishery: they are in the public domain, including on the website of the Agency and its territorial offices in the regions.
The government claim that the bill enshrines the right to free and most importantly – free fishing for people! Tightening are introduced only in order to eliminate the possibility of substitution of the Amateur fishing industry.
– There is a practice under the guise of lovers collectors catch significant amounts of fish for future commercial implementation. In order to engage in industrial fishing in inland freshwater bodies need to conclude the corresponding contract, – says the interlocutor of “KP” in the government.
GOLD TAIL AND SCALES
The most sensitive time for anglers – it’s getting personal permission. In the original version of the government bill “On recreational fisheries” stated that such a document will give the right to catch 14 species of valuable bioresources from chum salmon from salmon to king crab. In the government amendments to the bill hard the list of valuable species of biological resources is not fixed. It will be established by the government on the proposal of the governors on the basis of scientific studies of the status of water bodies. Moreover, such studies will become mandatory for the regions.
– In the list will be made of those fish species that are valuable and especially valuable (e.g., Atlantic salmon or Seema). It will be a small list, which applies only to those species whose stocks are small and need special treatment. The rest of you can catch fish without any permission, – explained the correspondent of “Komsomolki” in the government.
CAUGHT VALUABLE SPECIES AND RELEASE BACK
– Let’s assume this situation: a man came without a personal permission to the river with a fishing rod to sit in. And instead of the banal perch caught some rare fish, well lucky person. What to do: to release the fish back into the pond, otherwise it will be the offender? Or one “precious” fish will not be punished?
– Yes, with the catch of valuable fish without name resolution it should be released back into their natural habitat, otherwise it would be a violation – said the interlocutor of “KP” in the government.
– As it is now regulated by fish, which will be included in a special list and to catch where you need a personalized solution? Now you can catch all you want?
– Currently, the catch of such species is carried out only in areas for sport and Amateur fishery on a paid basis. The bill on Amateur fishing abolishes the Institute of such sites, that is, the conventional angler will be easier to choose a place for fishing. However, you will need to obtain a personal permit which can be issued in the first place, the territorial Department of Rosrybolovstvo, as well as in other specially designated areas. All conditions will be created to the ordinary fisherman can quickly and easily acquire this permission.
For the nominal resolution, the angler will have to pay?
– Registration will be free, but will need to pay a small fee for the fish (less than now is a charge on the land for recreational and sport fishing). Payment will be made upon receipt of permission. For every kind of fish – different fee rates. While they are not fixed, – has told a source in the government.
MAN THE NETS ARE NOT LET DOWN
Those who used to catch fish using nets the government has decided not to stand on ceremony.
– Dynamite to stun fish is criminal, but to set the network-zakidushku on the don or the Volga – that’s criminal if she doesn’t cross the river from shore to shore, and abandoned in the pool 10 meters away from the shoreline? Will outlaw any network?
Almost all of these restrictions are already provided under the current fishing regulations for each water management basin. The use of any netting guns makes recreational fishing actually fishing. In addition, netting fishing gear because of their affordability are not useful to their owners, very often rush in water bodies, clog waterways and are a danger to the environment, water resources, and in some cases for a human, – says the interlocutor in the government.
For violations of the law on Amateur fishing will involve administrative and criminal liability.
– Reimbursement of damage caused to water biological resources will be carried out in accordance with the Federal law “On fisheries and conservation of aquatic biological resources”. Increasing responsibility is not provided, – have explained “KP” in the government.
The VIEW FROM the 6th FLOOR
Alexey Ivanov: the Nuts spun – already thank you
The law on Amateur fishing is one of those that affects a big portion of the Russian population. According to statistics at least occasionally goes fishing every fifth inhabitant of the country. But still in Russia flourished, mostly “wild” fishing. And the need to create civilized industry recreational fishing knew all the officials, scientists and, above all, themselves fishermen.
But bill was born in agony, drowning in discussions. Looking for a balance between the need to create this very civilized infrastructure (and, therefore, to take this money from somewhere) and the interests of ordinary people, for which a different kind of “fishing fees” could be a bone in the throat. A social explosion is useless.
The result is a compromise. Not crackdown, but the ordering of the industry.
The government rejected the idea of introducing a mandatory fish cards (ticket angler) polls for all of you who decided to go fishing in the river. It would be perceived as another tax. Named licenses are entered only for catch of especially valuable fish species. That is logical: to save them is of paramount importance.
The second important point – sites for paid fishing. They decided to cancel altogether. In the end, rivers, lakes, the sea is part of the overall national wealth. For example, as a forest – we do not you thinks to charge with a mushroom! And the situation when some of the ponds (usually the best) were closed to free access was perceived by the public as unfair.
But that does not mean that tenants pay sites must fail, and service, so beloved by many avid fishermen, and now can not wait. First, they will retain the business in the next 2 years. After all, they already invested money into it – let it discourage costs. And secondly, then let them learn to earn on coastal infrastructure – houses, grills, rental gear, and so on. By the way, similarly in Russia liberated the access to private beaches. Shore at the water’s edge – a free for all, but I want to stay with all amenities – 20 metres the camp site.
Remained, perhaps, only one burning question. Who will control it all? Rules of catch, prohibition on the network free access to water. As a water bailiff today consider that a number of staff across the country – about 2 thousand people. An obvious shortage of staff. It would be good government for all the innovations have not forgotten about it.
Vladimir Solopov, professional angler, host of the channel podsekai.tv:
– To reform the industry of recreational fishing, of course, necessary. First, we need revival as a water bailiff. Now sometimes one of ryboohrany have 3-4 large reservoir. Need more like it was in Soviet times. And that these people were engaged in fish stocking of ponds, garbage collection, chasing poachers, and not just law-abiding fishermen fined for illegal Parking of the car near the shore.
The rise in popularity of sport fishing is another important task. In Russia, 60 million people at least once in your life held a fishing rod. Industry here can and should be interesting.
With regard to the introduction fish-cards, I’m in. Importantly, the money raised went to support the fishing industry, and not lost somewhere in the pockets of officials.
Alexander Savelyev, head of the Information center for fishery:
– Forthcoming abolition of the toll stations is considered a fault. Let me explain why. Yes, someone just need to enter the outskirts of the village, to go fishing and catch fish. But I think at least 20% of anglers – those who want somewhere to come, to stay, to receive certain services. Yes, at least the coast is clear of debris. The owners of the fishing grounds such opportunities have been created for them. The number of pay sites now is negligible, it is not more than 5% of the area of all waters. In the first edition of the bill proposed to limit the area of toll stations 10 percent of the water area. Alas, now tenants in danger of losing the business. And this is minus taxes, jobs and so on.
According to the materials: tula.kp.ru