Salmon — the good and the harm to the body
Salmon — the good and the harm to the body
The salmon family celebrated the fact that it includes more than 100 different types of fish. Fish salmon is one of these types. A distinctive feature of this species is the presence of a peculiar hump on the fish’s back. Its name matches the given features. Salmon does not have a permanent dwelling place, and migrates from rivers to the sea and Vice versa, as a rule, in order to reject the caviar.
She lives in saltwater and breeds in freshwater. Prefers cold water of the various ponds located closer to the Northern latitudes. The average length of specimens is within 50 cm, weighs about 1.2 kg. Although there are larger specimens. This is a very delicious and healthy fish that can decorate any holiday table. Due to the fact that the color of the meat has a bright orange tint, it is called “red fish”.
- 1 Useful properties and composition of pink salmon
- 1.1 Composition of meat
- 1.2 Calorie
- 1.3 Availability of minerals and vitamins
- 1.4 the Advice of doctors
- 2 Contraindications
- 2.1 diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver
- 3 How to choose pink?
- 4 Delicious recipes for fish salmon
- 4.1 Salmon with mushroom sauce
- 4.2 Rolls of salmon and mushrooms
- 4.3 Stuffed red fish
- 4.4 healthy salad with salmon and avocado
- 4.5 pink Salmon under a fur coat
Useful properties and composition of pink salmon
Salmon is a fish that is not only wonderful taste, but also the composition of nutrients, positive acting on functions of the human body. The advantages of the meat of pink salmon in the following:
- The meat contains a whole bunch of vitamins and minerals.
- Available micro and macronutrients.
- The minimum amount of calories which promotes weight loss.
- In strengthening the human immune system, which increases the body’s resistance against various diseases of viral or bacterial nature.
- To improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- In the movement of bloodstream glucose, which stimulates the nerve cells.
- In favorable effect on the thyroid gland, ensuring its function in iodine.
- Displays the body of toxins and waste products, thus cleansing the entire body.
- In the prevention of bone diseases, including osteoporosis.
- In the prevention of Alzheimer’s pathologies associated with old age.
- In protecting the teeth, strengthening the enamel, due to the presence of phosphorus and other trace elements such as calcium.
- In the rejuvenation process, improving the skin and softening the walls of blood vessels.
Composition of meat
Meat of pink salmon is a large concentration of elements, without which simply can not function properly the human body. In composition of meat included:
- A multivitamin omega-3 that protects the body from tumors.
- Phosphoric acid.
- Pyridoxine, optimizing the work of the Central nervous system.
100 grams of the meat of salmon contains from 140 to 170 kcal, depending on the method of preparation that points to the dietary nature of the product. Its use is recommended by the nutritionists for these categories of people, as those prone to weight gain or those that have already managed to gain it back.
The presence of fish up to 60% of amino acids, allows you to stay satiated and not feel hungry.
The presence of vitamins and minerals
100 grams of pure meat salmon contains:
- 20.5 grams of protein.
- 6.5 grams of fat (good).
- Of 71.8 grams of liquid.
- 1.1 grams of multivitamins.
- B vitamins, including vitamins a, D, E, C and PP.
- Minerals such as calcium, sulfur, magnesium, chlorine, sodium, phosphorus, potassium and others.
The advice of doctors
The presence in meat of pink salmon of such quantity of useful components has not gone unnoticed by physicians. They recommend to eat the fish food at least once a month. This will allow you to regularly replenish the body with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that protect the body from harmful influences. This should take into account the peculiarities of each organism, in terms of his reaction to seafood.
The usefulness of the meat of pink salmon is evident, therefore, limitations exist. The only serious caution is allergic to seafood, which is found very rarely. In addition, there are still categories of people, from a medical point of view, which should limit the use in food of meat of pink salmon. For example:
- People suffering from problems of the digestive tract.
- People suffering from the disease of the liver and kidneys.
- Intolerance by the body of iodine and phosphorus.
- Allergic reaction to meat-eating fish.
Similar reactions have been observed, although very rarely. In any case, care should be taken to approach the meat-eating salmon. First you need to not consume large amounts of fish and if any negative feeling is not there, then it can be consumed without restrictions. If any negative feelings there, then you need to use or a little, or to abandon the use at all. Although it is difficult to find a product which includes so many nutrients and minerals. Alternatively, you can consult a doctor.
Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver
Meat fish, you should always remember that the most useful it is boiled or baked, and even better to eat fish raw, as in this case, it remains the maximum amount of nutrients.
Eating fish is fried, it should also not be forgotten that this can cause disease of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. In addition, the body begins to accumulate harmful cholesterol that can cause clogging of blood vessels or obesity. As a result, possible problems in the cardiovascular system. We should not just abuse it with salt and spices, which can cause stomach ulcers or gastritis.
How to choose pink?
The best option is cooking freshly caught fish. Unfortunately, few people have such an opportunity. In most cases, people go to the market or to the store, where buying fresh or frozen salmon. Buying such a product, test it for freshness, carefully examining it visually. Better to buy fish that does not cut off the head. The color of the gills and eyes it is easy to determine how fresh fish. Eyes should be bright and clear, and the gills are pink in color. If there is no head, it is best to look into her abdomen. If its color is pink, so everything is in order, and if white, then fish peremorozil Fish fillets should not have mechanical damage and bruising.
Before you go fish, you need to clearly understand what the final product will be cooked.
When you select should pay attention to all the factors that will help to protect you from buying damaged, several times frozen or old fish, which can easily ruin any dish.
To cook the fish to any of the following recipes. They are all aimed to decorate a holiday table.
Delicious recipes of fish salmon
Salmon with mushroom sauce
To prepare a tasty dish you will need:
- A large carcass of pink salmon.
- Fresh or pickled mushrooms.
- One egg.
- Flour, salt and spices.
- Vegetable oil (can be olive).
Preparation includes the following stages:
- The fish is cut, washed and cut into pieces. It is desirable to remove all the bones.
- The breading is flour with salt and spices. Take the baking tray, greased with butter and salmon falls.
- Prepare the stuffing of mushrooms and onions. Mushrooms or the mushrooms are chopped into fine pieces.
- Fish cooked in the oven for 15 minutes and diamonds. Raw eggs mixed with salt. Should get a regular omelet.
- After 15 minutes the fish is stuffed with mushrooms, onions and eggs, whipped with salt. Top fish you can put a spoonful of mayonnaise or sour cream.
The dish is prepared to obtain a Golden brown.
Rolls of salmon and mushrooms
- 1 large salmon.
- Salted or fresh mushrooms, onion and egg (for the filling).
- Salt, pepper and flour (for breading).
- Olive or vegetable oil.
Stages of preparation:
Stuffed red fish
For cooking you should prepare the following ingredients:
- A large carcass of pink salmon (1.5 kg).
- Parboiled rice.
- One carrot.
- One egg.
- Sea salt, pepper.
- One clove of garlic.
How to prepare:
Healthy salad with salmon and avocado
The components of the salad:
- One avocado.
- Solid pasta – 200 grams.
- 100 grams of pickled salmon.
- Three medium tomatoes.
- 100 grams of olives.
- 100 ml of vegetable oil.
- Lemon juice – 3 tablespoons.
- Spices (and without them).
How to prepare:
Salmon under a fur coat
Dish will fit perfectly into any celebration. To prepare it, prepare the following products:
- Two fillets of pink salmon average.
- Young onions – 2 pieces.
- Any mushrooms – 300 grams.
- New potatoes – 4 pieces.
- 150 grams of solid cheese.
- Mayonnaise or sour cream.
- Vegetable oil.
- Salt, lemon, and spices to taste.
Stages of preparation:
Fish such as salmon is a starting product for the preparation of various dishes such as cold appetizers or hot meals on both the first and the second. You can fry, boil, bake, as well as pickling and salting. In raw form it is most useful, and fried is also harmful, as it becomes heavy on the stomach. Any meal actually prepared at home without any problems and without unavailable ingredients.
Dishes from red fish, especially the salads and cold appetizers have always been in demand for the holiday table. Moreover, it is not only delicious, but also useful. Enough to eat for the day not a big piece of meat pink and you can replenish your body with vitamins and microelements. Thus, eating fish in excess of will not bring positive effect: the body will take as much nutrients as he needs.