Tackles for catching carp in winter
There is no doubt that carp – climate fish. Change water temperature to the greatest extent affects the biting of this fish.
Winter because carp are always getting less active, becoming more picky and cautious. You have to be more careful and the angler, selecting the bait and picking up gear.
Fishing tackle for carp fishing in winter is extremely delicate. For catching carp in heated waters, most commonly used:
- rod equipped with throughput rings and a spinning reel;
- the main line section up to 0,22 mm;
- one or more leashes with length up to 0.5 meters of fishing line or fluorocarbon section of 0.14 mm;
- sinker with a through hole or “eye”, weighing up to 10 grams allowing you to hold the main line at a given distance.
Method of catching carp in these conditions differs little from the method of fishing for carp in the summer.
On the waters covered by ice for catching the carp used the usual winter fishing rod in two variants of equipment:
- Float rod, elements of which are:short spinning;
— the main line section up to 0.14 mm;
— easy float;
— leash length up to 30 cm of monofilament cross-section to 0.12 mm;
- Rod bite alarm device which serves as a nod with the snap elements, which have parameters similar to the above.
Depending on the conditions of fishing tackle usually have to adjust – change the length and diameter of the leash, the load capacity of the float. Hooks will have to change depending on the selected type of bait.
Conclusion: the Use of these types of gear allows quite well to catch carp in the winter.