The choice of rods for spinning
Spinning is a sport fishing tackle. This type of fishing appeared in England and he has more fans. Every fisherman who wants to try to catch the prey with the help of spinning, wondering how to choose it properly.
Should very seriously approach to the selection of tackle. Much depends on the correctness of that choice. For certain types of fish need specific types of lures and baits.
For a beginner is quite suitable for “universal spinning”. But in the end, the fisherman comes to the decision that you need to acquire several specialized rods that are more suitable to specific conditions of fishing.
Operational parameters of the spinning depending on the conditions you will be fishing:
- the type of water: whether it’s the lake or the river, which depth reaches a water body, how strong or if there is any;
- the kind of fish you want to catch, its weight and size, and behavior;
- the types of lures, as for the species of fish suitable for a particular lure;
- the type of fishing that can be carried out from the shore and from a boat.
First we need to determine the components of gear. And, of course, to estimate their potential in the financial plan, which is extremely important when outfitting for fishing spinning. Prices varied, but not always lowest price and good quality.
The choice of the rod
When the Assembly is spinning it is very important to choose the rod that will adjust all other items of tackle. A good rod should meet the newcomer on the following criteria:
- in length;
- according to the ranks;
- the quality of manufacture.
Now you need to understand the characteristics of each of these criteria.
The length of the gear can be from 1.3 meters or more. Short rods are suitable in such conditions when it is difficult to turn on the selected areas. For example, overgrown shore. Also, the length of the gear is suitable for narrow rivers. Long rods are ideal for casting long distances. The most convenient rods for use in most situations, called universal. Their length about 2.5 meters to make the throw to a distance of 80 meters.
One of the primary objectives in the selection of tackle is the choice of building rods. Stroy shows how bent the tackle when casting the nozzle and when removing a particular fish from the pond. Depending on the type of order, the rod are:
- with fast action, the most rigid, with the rods under load to bend only the top third;
- with medium action, when the rod bends only the upper part to the middle;
- with a slow build rods bend along the entire length, they are mostly suitable for a beginner, forgiving many mistakes because of their insensitivity and range.
Many beginners do not know what test, or casting rods. With test, you can determine the best weight baits when casting. The range of lures is different from 0.3 and 5 grams to 40 or more. It is worth considering the test rods, because when you try to throw a heavy lure with a light rod or ultralighter, it is possible to break the tackle.
For the beginner perfect test range to 5-20 grams while fishing in small rivers and lakes, and the middle of the rod (7-12грамм) for catching fish in large and deep lakes.