The CPS told about the waters and beaches of St. Petersburg, where it is impossible to bathe
The staff of the office of Rospotrebnadzor in St. Petersburg held a regular social and hygienic monitoring of water quality of water areas, beaches.
They took 92 samples of water. The results showed that as of July 23 sanitary requirements do not match the following waterways and beaches:
• river Izhora (Adult and Children beaches), Kolpino district;
• 1st Suzdal lake (Top), 2nd Suzdal lake (Secondary), 3rd Suzdal lake (Lower), Olginsky reservoir of the Vyborg area;
• The village pond, Pushkin area;
• lake Razliv (the beaches of “Officer”, “White mountain”, “North”, “Green mountain”, “New”);
• Gulf of Finland (beaches: “Kronstadt”, Kronstadt district; “Komarovskiy”, “Affectionate”, “Wonderful”, “Golden”, “Child”, “Dubkovskiy”, “Sestroretsk” Resort district; “Sea oaklets”, Primorsky region);
• the Neva river (Peter and Paul fortress beach), Petrogradsky district;
• Unnamed lake, Krasnoselsky district.
So, to swim and sunbathe there.
The Department also reminded that if you drink water from open reservoirs, and also to swallow it while swimming, it is possible to get infected with acute enteric infections, enteroviral infections, hepatitis a and other infectious and parasitic diseases.
According to the materials: spbdnevnik.ru