Top 5 largest marine fish of Thailand
The warm tropical water of Thailand is rich in sea fish. But, even with this wealth of special music to the ears of the fisherman heard these names of marine fish, such as:
1. Fish Sailboat – constantly in motion-the pilgrim-grows up to 3 meters long and weighs over 100 kg. Fish got its name because of the broad dorsal fin that is clearly visible when the fish is moving in the upper layers of water. Sailboat capable of speeds about 100 km/h. a Strong and fast predator. Coveted trophy for any fisherman;
2. Marlin, a close relative of a sailboat. Off the coast of Thailand most common black Marlin – powerful fast fish. This predator also preys at the surface and in the heat of pursuit, capable of speeds up to 130 km/h. Marlin grows up to 3 metres in length and can reach a weight of 300 kg;
3. Wahoo is a fast and dangerous predator that finds food near the surface and always attacks from the depths. Leads a solitary lifestyle. Grows on average to 1.5 meters long and weighs about 20 lbs. During the attack, its speed can reach 80 km/h;
4. Yellowfin Tuna is a large schooling fish that prefers to stay at depth. To the surface of the leaves, to eat. Grows weighing over 20 kg at a length of about half a meter;
5. Barracuda – threat pack predator, which resembles the familiar freshwater pike. Grows up to 2 meters and weighs about 30 kg.
In real life the sea water off the coast of Thailand is much richer. This is possibly the most rich fishing waters of the World ocean.