What how to catch perch winter fishing technique winter bait
What how to catch perch in winter
Perch is a predatory fish, which practically does not lose its activity even in winter. The majority of fans of winter fishing goes for bass, because it is the most common fish that most often gets the hook. Generally, any angler will be happy if he returns home with a catch. Moreover, they rejoice in even the small perch, from which sometimes there is no release. After all, the main condition of successful fishing is a regular nibble, which elevates mood.
To catch even a small perch in the winter, requires certain knowledge and skills, because you need to choose the right place for fishing, to determine the catchability bait, and also have sensitive tackle.
- 1 Winter baits and finesse fishing on mormyshka
- 2 the Search for perch in the winter
- The First ice 3: search catchability places
- 4 Bait for perch in the winter
- 5 Winter bait for perch
- 6 what and how to catch bass in the winter?
- 7 tips for Winter perch fishing
- 8 Jigs for perch
- 9 Tactics for catching bass in winter on mormyshka
- 10 Lures for perch
- 11 Balances on a perch
- 11.1 Coloring
- 12 Periods the most productive perch fishing in the winter
- 12.1 Features of fishing during these periods
- 13 perch Fishing on parvaldu
- 14 Fishing for perch in gluhozime
- 15 In conclusion,
Winter baits and finesse fishing on mormyshka
To catch perch in winter valid on a variety of lures. These include:
- The jig, which is an artificial lure is not large. Material for the manufacture of such bait may serve as lead, tungsten or tin. The jig may be of any shape, with soldered to it a hook. Today we know about several of the most common models of jigs.
- Trolling for vertical blesneniya. It is an artificial lure made of copper, brass or other metal. Different body and narrow elongated shape, equipped with single, double or triple hook.
- Balancer. It is as artificial bait casted out of lead or tin, reminiscent of big fish, appropriate coloring. The balancer is equipped with a treble hook, attached bottom bait and one single hook located in the front and rear of the balancer.
- “Balda”. It is an artificial lure special shapes in the form of a cone, the top of which has a hole through which the lure is attached to the main fishing line. In the same place has 2 hooks that look in different directions. To be more attractive, the hooks are baited with colored end sleeves or beads.
- Silicone bait. Typically used twisters and vibrohvost the size of 3-5 cm on jig heads weighing from 4 to 8 grams.
One of the most common is the jig, because perch caught on her all winter. The technique of fishing on mormyshka is not particularly complicated, but has its own characteristics. Usually the technique of perch fishing on mormyshka owns everyone, even a beginner fisherman.
Unfortunately, without the basic skills to use the jig, expect a significant catch not to be. So before you count on a catch, you will have to master the technique of wiring jig.
Game jig tied to the proper and measured action angler. For example:
- First, you need to find a place to drill a hole or several holes and only after that start their oblaivanie. Start with the hole that was drilled first. After that, take out the rod and unwrapped it, and then the jig is lowered into the hole and wait for when she will be on the bottom.
- Before the game, the lure lifted from the bottom 5-7 inches and lowered, so that it would hit bottom. Doing so several times. As a result of such actions at the bottom will appear a cloud of Muti, which will attract perch.
- After “knocking” on the bottom begin to start posting bait. To do this, it raise the bottom of the steps is 20-25 cm, each time pausing. Raise the jig to a height of 1 to 1.5 meters. In the process of lifting the jig animate the various movements of the spinning. It can be either short high frequency jerking or low frequency sweeping motions.
- Lifting the jig steps to the desired height, it can be omitted by any means: it may itself, under its own weight sink to the bottom, making certain movements, or it can be slowly lowered to the bottom, with some degree of animation.
The search for perch in the winter
As a rule, small bass prefer to stay in flocks, with the exception of the largest individuals who prefer a solitary life. At the same time, flocks of fish actively migrate through the water in search of food. Therefore, their location in winter depends on many factors such as presence of flow, weather conditions, etc. In connection with this:
- With the advent of the first ice perch is still on their “hatched” areas located within the sandy beaches near the shore. It feeds at depths of not more than 2 meters in areas where there are still aquatic vegetation. Larger bass picks deeper places where flooded trees are the perfect place to hide.
- In the middle of winter perch hard to find close to the shore. Except in periods of prolonged warming it rises from the depths to visit the shallows. And so, here, basically, is perch-Travnik, which does not require special conditions of wintering. Medium-sized and large perch that go into the ground, where they will be there until spring.
- With the arrival of spring, when melt streams begin to bring in food bodies of water and oxygen, the bass comes alive and begins to feed actively. He leaves his former winter shelter and goes to the places where the streams join and the streams to find food.
First ice: the search catchability places
Fishing in the winter is an active search for fish and perch is no exception. Therefore, fishing boils down to neverlet as many holes in a promising place. With the advent of the first ice, the striped predator is still in the shallows, so:
- The distance between the holes should be about 3 metres when fishing on mormyshka.
- Preferably, once drilled another hole to measure the depth to determine the bottom topography.
- It is desirable to find the drop off into the pit or just drop the depths. After that, you start hitting the hole further, in parallel with the first row, heading in the opposite direction. If the first hole was drilled right in the direction from the shore and to a depth that the second row is drilled in the opposite direction, etc.
- Start fishing with the first drilled wells located in shallow water. If the weather is Sunny, the chips from the hole should not be removed, only need to be done not a big hole that it was the jig.
- Should not be long to stay on one hole, enough to make 5-7 lifts jig.
- If bites are not forthcoming, then we can move on to the next hole.
- If in any hole pecked perch, this place is exploit on all sides and, if necessary, additional holes are drilled around the holes.
- The wells where there was an active bite, remember. There is a high probability that here again they will approach the flock perch.
Bait for perch in the winter
When fishing for perch rarely use natural baits. If for catching roach is very important, for perch it does not matter. And yet there are cases where the use of bait gives good results, especially when perch, for a number of reasons, refuses to attack the bait. Allegedly experienced fishermen without bait is not caught even a perch.
Trade bait for perch is a responsible and laborious. Most importantly, it is the correct amounts of all ingredients, although their number is always limited. Bait for perch is used:
- Ordinary earthworms, which will have to prepare in the autumn. Worms to keep, they are kept in a cool place in a container with moist soil. Before use, the worms are finely chopped and mixed with breadcrumbs.
- With breadcrumbs as well mix small bloodworms, which don’t use when fishing. Before mixing rubbing his fingers to feel its aroma.
- Use as fresh pork blood. It connects to the crumb of the bread and kneaded to a thick paste-like state. For convenience, the mixture is wrapped in cellophane, forming it a large sausage. Bait in the cold hardens quickly, and sausages is easy to break off pieces that are thrown into the hole.
Winter bait for perch
For perch in the winter, anglers use a variety of artificial lures. The most commonly used bait is:
- The jig, as Packed and baitless. Advantage of jigs that you can use them all winter. For more universal products include small and medium-sized baitless bait, requiring the corresponding game to attract the predator.
- Spinners for fishing with ice work well when fishing, both medium and large perch throughout the winter.
- Balance weights, which should be attributed to a particular type of artificial lures. All the balancers in form and appearance resemble a large fish. The bait is quite efficient, thanks to the features of the game. The coloring of the balancer can be very diverse.
- Artificial bait “Balda” is characterized by its simplicity. Despite this, it is distinguished and admirable efficiency. Due to the specifics of fishing on the noodle, this lure attracts striped robber is no worse than other, more “advanced” models.
- Silicone bait, especially in recent years, began to actively replace the traditional, such as jigs, spinners, etc., These lures are a great alternative to already known and used by fishermen a long time lures. As twisters and vibrohvost can replace and balance wheels and spinners. Besides, they are not expensive and afford any category of fishermen. In addition, they are more naturally played in the water column.
How to catch bass in the winter?
As mentioned above, the perch fishing in the winter is carried out on jigs, spinners, balancers, at the “noodle” and silicone. For example:
- The jig is a bait that needs them active for the game. Therefore, the angler should try to ensure that the bait is moved, respectively, rising step by step. After each step needs to be a pause.
- Spinners and balancers are different the other, a very peculiar game, at the expense of short uplifts them with the rod tip. While in free fall, they are able to their game to interest the bass.
- “Noodle” is a simple but effective lure that is shaped like a cone, the top of which is the attachment of the lure to a fishing line. The principle of fishing is constant taps on the bottom, followed by raising the turbidity.
Winter tips for perch
Perch, as is known, predatory fish, and fishing, you should use the nozzle of animal origin. For perch in the winter, you can use:
- Bloodworms, which is at this time one of the most versatile baits for perch. It can be used in any period.
- The larva burdock flies. Perch will also be actively caught on this bait.
- A manure worm. The only problem is that this kind of bait is hard to get in winter, and so you can count on frequent and effective bite. Many fishermen harvested worm manure in the fall, providing the storage conditions are suitable.
- Baitfish, but first a little fish to catch. Live bait can bite fairly large bass.
Jigs for perch
When choosing a jig for catching perch, should be guided by some factors. For example:
- The presence of flow and depth of fishing. If the depth of fishing is not large, it is better to take the bait no bigger than 2 mm, and in areas with depths up to 4 meters, and in the presence of strong currents will suit heavier and larger jigs with a size up to 4 mm.
- The level of illumination. If the ice is thin and the street is clear, the light level allows you to use small jigs in dark colors, clearly visible to the perch in such conditions. When the ice is thick, and outside, it is better to give preference to baits with bright colors.
- In terms of first and last ice bass are actively biting, both on small and on larger jigs. In the midst of winter better suited to small baitless jigs.
Tactics perch on mormyshka in the winter
Productive fishing in any season, including winter, depends on several factors such as:
- Search for promising places that comes to drilling large number of holes with the determination of the depths, which will give a complete picture of the bottom topography.
- If the pond is known, the task can be significantly simplified, and if unknown, then to find Parking fish can take a lot of precious time.
- Then begins the harvest of drilled holes of different lures and different techniques transactions.
- Fishing can be more productive if each hole lure. Moreover, a lot of of feed to use is not necessary. Enough in each hole to fill on pinch of bait. Once they start biting, the amount of bait can be increased.
Spinners for perch
Artificial lures such as spinners for perch fishing are many, but among them are fairly efficient. At the same time, they differ as shape and size.
- Size. For perch in the winter are mainly used spinners in length from 2 to 7 cm As a rule, smaller lures are used for catching small perch, and larger bait for catching larger specimens. Naturally, the larger lures are suitable for fishing in running water or at depth.
- Color. Lighter lures are proven in the conditions when there is no sun or under muddy water. And the darker the bait should be used on bright Sunny days in clear water conditions.
- Form. Spinners with wide petal more efficient in the conditions when bass are active, especially at first and last ice. Spinners with narrow petal is designed to enhance passive bass in the dead of winter.
Among the myriad of winter lures for perch it should be noted these models:
Balance weights for perch
When and how to use the weight and size of beams:
- For perch are not large will fit a narrow balance weights, weighing from 3 to 5 grams and length up to 4 inches.
- Fishing for big perch, the models weighing up to 7 grams and a length of up to 6 inches.
- When fishing for baits are used, weighing not less than 10 grams and with a length up to 9 inches.
Balance weights for perch two distinct colorings:
- Natural, that match the colors of small fish such as perch, bleak, roach or perch. Such coloring is considered very efficient throughout the winter.
- Unnatural, bright coloring, which actively catch redfish at depths up to 10 meters or more.
Periods most productive perch fishing in the winter
Perch fishing in winter, characterized by variability of its bite throughout the winter period. For example:
- Pergolide. Characterized by a strong activity of the perch bite. This period lasts for two weeks after the ponds will be covered with a stable layer of ice with a thickness of 8 to 10 inches. If the winter is not cold, this period can last 3 weeks, and if too cold then this period is reduced naturally.
- Gluhozime. During this period, the ice is thick enough and the water starts to rot the algae, which leads to lack of oxygen. During this period, the bass does not behave as actively as at first-ice. In gluhozime work well small baitless jig. It should be remembered that the bass is mostly at depth.
- The last ice. This period is characterized by the fact that the water begins to flow oxygen through gullies, which are formed in areas with great depth, where the ice thickness was smaller. During this period, hungry bass are starting to bite on any bait.
Features of fishing during these periods
For each period it is important to choose the accessories and determine the tactics of fishing. For example:
- In terms of Pervolia when the bass haven’t left the coastal area for fishing used spinners and balancers.
- In gluhozime perch has shifted into the deep and out to get a baitless jigs and lures for vertical blesneniya.
- In the conditions of the last ice perch begins to return to the coastline, and is also found at the mouths of rivers and in smaller streams. During this period, it caught on all types of lures including the jig.
Perch fishing on parvaldu
During this period, the most successful are the following lures:
- Sheer baubles.
Typically, the jig caught small perch and other baits caught and larger individuals. The same rule can be applied to perch fishing on the last ice.
Fishing for perch in gluhozime
Fishing for perch in gluhozime when on the street there are severe frosts, strong wind and heavy snowfalls – that is the lot of most of these avid fans of winter fishing. Not only that, it’s cold, the fish still need to find and to find it, you need to drill dozens of holes. Well, if there is a fish finder and with it you can quickly find the deep place. The task is also simplified if the fish in a familiar pond, where known all the depths. Since the fish in this period is not activity, the movement of the lure should be smooth.
If the bite is sluggish, not active, it is possible to resort to skarmlivanii holes, and the hook of the jig is pushed a few of the moths.
Winter bass fishing is a very exciting experience. Since redfish is the most common fish our waters, the fishing always leaves behind a lot of positive emotions. As a rule, all trips for bass are not idle, although in most cases dominated by small perch, which the clean is not so easy. Despite this, the housewife can easily cope with this task.